Cuban Style Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
This recipe should serve 4-6 people
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin two-thirds through the meat.
- Open halves, laying tenderloin flat.
- Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Pound to 1/2 inch thickness using a meat mallet, or heavy skillet.
- Spread Dijon mustard evenly over pork; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Arrange Swiss cheese slices and bread and butter pickles over pork in a single layer.
- Roll up, starting with the long side, and secure pork at 1 inch intervals with twine.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork on a grill coated with cooking spray,.
- Grill for 22 minutes, or until a thermometer reaches 155 degrees Fahrenheit internally, turning after 11 minutes.
- Remove from grill.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 slices.