Simon & Garfunkel Chicken w/Creamy Spinach Baked Roll Ups
Simon and Garfunkel Chicken Courtesy of The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling Get the book or join The Pit for the recipe kids!
Thanks to child #4 @That_Stud_Sam for making the CSRUs!
Creamy Spinach Roll Ups Courtesy of GetInMYBelly
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Yellow Onion Diced Smal
- 1 10 oz. Package of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained Really Well
- 1 Box of Puff Pastry Sheets (2 Sheets)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
1. Combine the Egg and Water and Beat until well mixed.
2. Combine Softened Cream Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Garlic Powder and Onion in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add Spinach into the Cream Cheese Mixture and stir.
4. Unroll Puff Pastry Sheets and Brush both sides with Egg and Water Mixture.
5. Spread Cream Cheese and Spinach Mixture over one side of the Puff Pastry.
6. Roll Up the Puff Pastry and Slice.
7. Place rolls on a Baking Sheet and bake at 400°F for 20 Minutes or until the Puff Pastry turns a golden color.